Tuesday, January 29, 2008

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was headed out the door with the 3 kids this morning for a appointment, and my mom called to say that it was snowing in Auburn, not just a little snow but they were expected to get 3-6". She said I should take a drive up to see it with the kids. We were running late, so I grabbed KK's "snowman" jacket and the camera. After our appointment we picked Josh up, he took a early lunch and we drove the 20min up the hill. Right off the freeway there was lots of snow, but by the time we got to Grandma and Grandpa's work most of it had melted on the ground there. KK ran all through Grandma and Grandpas' work yelling "snow, snow snow". She was so excited, this was the first time she has seen snow but it "made her hands very cold"! Here are a few pictures I took, I don't know if you can tell but KK doesn't have any socks on with her shoes!

Grandpa and Dallin



Yummy Snow

Grandma and Alyssa

3 comments:

Al and Ash said...

oh my...amy your pictures are amazing. Kaylee is getting so big! Will you sit her down and tell her to stop growing...that would be great. thanks.

McCaulie said...

Amy!!

Oh my! Your family is so beautiful!! I can't believe you have three little ones - that's wonderful! How have you been? send me your email address so we can catch up (I'm not sure how to do that or I would send you mine)

Love,
McCaulie

Allen said...

Amster, I'm probably going to make the entire Cole family hate me for saying this but.....I think your blog is my favorite! If by chance this statement causes an uproar with your sisters we're just going to pretend like someone hacked into my blogspot account and left this comment. Deal? perfect!