Well, we had been looking at SLR cameras for a couple of months, and we finally took the plunge and purchased the Cannon Rebel XTi last night. I can't believe how quick it takes pictures, it is so nice not having the lag time like our other digital camera. I am planning to take some photography classes this spring, after Josh's tax season is over. Here are a few pictures I took this morning:
4 comments:
oh this new camera will definitely be a new obession! i expect lots and lots of posts. i love the first one of kk. so cute in her christmas dress! i can't wait to see lots more. i love how it automatically blurs the background.
Lucky, I want a new camera. Cute pictures. Your kids are too cute!
I am envious of your new "toy." I tried to convince Jeremy to buy me one for Christmas but we decided to wait until we actually had money to buy one! :) Happy picture taking!
Oh - you'll be addicted now - I'm sorry I never emailed you back about my camera - I have the Nikon D70s. But I understand the Rebel is outstanding as well! Looks good so far! In case you don't already have one, you might want to get a high speed memory card - if you don't have the high speed card it won't matter how fast your shutter speed is - the card is what allows the camera to act quickly. It's nice especially with young kids where you only have a second to capture the perfect moment! Just a tip - hope you have fun! Looking forward to seeing your new toy in action! Love ya!
Post a Comment