Then this afternoon I left the room again (you would think I had learned my lesson) I hear happy kid sounds, so I leave them be. And I come back in 5minutes later to the two of them sitting in the office pulling every Kleenex out of the brand new box, and shredding them.
Notice the huge pile behind them!
So the jury is still out if I prefer the constant fighting that they do over everything (who sits at the front of the tub, who gets to hold the wash cloth, who get the blue sippy cup, who gets to hold the book when we read and on and on) or the teaming up to plot against me.
2 comments:
AMY!! What an adorable family you have! I love reading about you guys and seeing pictures! I'm so glad you're doing well. And it looks like you're quite the busy mom! Where are you guys living? Hey, let's keep in touch! kellyolivia@gmail.com
Kelly (Miller) Cardon
Don't you love that you get all the punishment and your husband gets to leave and just hear about it instead of having to clean it all up??!! This happens to me a lot, but I only have one - I can only imagine the fun you have!
Post a Comment