Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Grandmas' Great Idea!!!

Since Steph was in town, my mom had the great idea of taking all her grand kids to get pictures. I'm sure you are thinking that doesn't sound so bad right...well think again, try getting two very opinionated 18month olds, a barley three year, old plus a newborn to all sit and smile at the same time. It started with a KK being shy, Alyssa screaming because she wanted aunt Stacey, and Dallin crying because everyone else was crying, it progressed to Dallin screaming, Alyssa still crying and somehow KK got a bloody lip, of course I had nothing handy to wipe her face, so I used the only thing I could find, a unused diaper. Baby Connor was very good, but didn't want to share his adorable smile with the camera. Finally in the end we got a couple of good pictures, but none with everyone together. My mom thought we should try again the next day, I informed her I would rather cut off my left arm then go though that again!!

Enjoy the pictures! (they are in reverse order, so the ones at the end were actually the first ones we took)

Click on the Link:
http://smilestore.picturepeople.com/my/images?tk=b8cb26cf-6573-423b-80cc-baa7438bfea5&CMPN=EmailAlbum

2 comments:

The Heaton's said...

well despite all the drama, we did manage to get a few cute shots. too bad not all the kids in one pic. oh well next time.

steph said...

josh and amy-- it is great to see your family and to hear how everyone is doing. I hope all is well-
have a great day
steph