Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mmmmmmm...Raviolis

We discovered a new food at our house. Chef Bourudee Raviolis, let me tell you Dallin and Alyssa LOVE them (and quite frankly its amazing Alyssa likes them)! I am so glad I stripped them down to their diapers! Not only were they covered in sauce, the floor and the wall behind them needed a good cleaning. After they were done eating, I ran them straight to the bath and tried to get them clean. Well, that stuff stains the skin, you have to scrub really hard to get it all off, not to mention leaving a orange ring around the tub! Talk about disgusting! Hopefully these pictures don't disgust you all to much!:)

1 comment:

The Heaton's said...

maybe you could buy the raviolis in the freezer section (the ones without sauce) and then they wouldn't leave as much of a mess. i don't know if they would like it without the sauce, but its worth a try.
yeah for alyssa!