Sunday, January 20, 2008

Princess Kaylee turns 3!!!

Well our sweet little Kaylee turned 3 yesterday, and we had a Princess Party. We actually had a triple party, my sister Stephanie's birthday was also yesterday and Grandpa Curtis's birthday is on Monday. Kaylee has been talking and planning her party since August. She wanted princess balloons, princess decorations, a "brown princess cake, that smells like chocolate", princess plates, napkins and party hats. She had it all planned out, so of course I had to oblige, except I did draw the line at "having a prince come and dance with her at her Royal ball, just like on Cinderella". It's amazing how fast she has grown up, it seems like just yesterday she was a tiny little baby.

Decorated Tables

KK's "brown princess cake that smells like chocolate"

All three blowing out their candles

Kaylee and Kaiyah doing flips with Grandpa Curtis

Kaylee dressed up in her Cinderella dress, and KK with her cousin Kaiyah

Kaylee and her Great Grandma Birdie

Dallin playing in KK's laundry basket that she received for her birthday

Alyssa playing Peek-A-Boo out of the Princess play tent that KK got

3 comments:

Al and Ash said...

kaylee's princess party looks like so much fun...I bet she didn't even notice I wasn't there. :( You should post more now that I've offically followed blogger rules.

Jeri Call said...

Amy-I can't believe how much that picture of Kaylee in her princess dress looks like you. Austin turned 3 in August and I am still not over it!

Monica Hudson said...

She DOES look a LOT like you! Which only means one thing - she's gorgeous! Looks like fun - oh, I want a girl! Boys are fun, but you can only play "Monsters and Superheroes" and "Kill the dolls" so many times before you really want a break from the crashing and need a little sweet frilly time!