Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sunshine!!!!!!!!

We have had great weather so far this week, and I have been able to take the kids outside. We went for a walk to see the duckies, to the park and to the zoo Dallin, Alyssa and Kaylee have been having so much fun doing things outside (and they take the best naps afterwards):). The sunshine is such a nice break from the constant rain that we have had this past month. Here are some pictures I have taken this week (as you can tell I bring my camera everywhere)
Ducky Pond Pictures:


Park Pictures:


Dallin trying so hard to climb the slide


Zoo Pictures:




6 comments:

Al and Ash said...

Your new camera seriously rocks. I love getting all the new updates. In being a constant checker/stalker of your blog I have come to a couple of conclusions.
1.)You have the cutest kids ever. So cute that it would make me nervous to have kids for fear that they would never measure up. Legit concern.
2.)I want nice weather. Really bad. While you guys are enjoying ducky ponds, parks and the zoo...I'm enjoying the fact that I haven't felt my fingers since costa rica. I keep telling my self having any type of sensation in my fingers is overrated, but it hasn't worked yet. lame.

The Heaton's said...

so cute! i love the picture of all the kiddos looking at the big giant bear! i really want to get a new camera like that too. ashley isn't the only stalker of your blog, i am too. i guess baby connor will just have to settle with being 2nd to the cutest kids ever ;). oh well, he'll survive.

Al and Ash said...

if conner is second..that means my kids will be 3rd....crap.

Jeri Call said...

Looks like you guys have been having so much fun! We should be out enjoy the sunshine more. I don't know how you do it with 3 kids, I am nervous. Maybe I should stop at 2.

Monica Hudson said...

Looks like fun! Looks like you are enjoying your camera, too! You're getting really good with it - love the pics in the tree! enjoy the sunshine and send some this way - actually, I'd be happy with any type of interesting weather - we haven't even really gotten any snow! I'm just tired of the gray skies...blah!

Becca said...

I know what you mean...I love sunshine too!! It looks like you guys are doing well and having a good time.