Sunday, February 17, 2008

Girls Night Out

My mom, Stacey and I took KK to Princess Wishes by Disney on Ice. KK had a blast, I was worried the two hours would be a little long for her to sit, but she was mesmerized by all the princesses. Half of the little girls there were dressed up in their princess dresses, it was so cute!

Finale Fireworks

3 comments:

The Heaton's said...

oh looks like so much fun! i remember we went and saw beauty and the beast on ice! i love the new wand! i am sure kk had a blast! i hope mom is doing okay, ouch..good thing the wand didn't break ;)

Monica Hudson said...

Love the dress! She makes a great princess! I love this age - they just soak up every experience!

Becca said...

My mom wants to take Kaiyah to this as well so I'm glad to see that Kaylee liked it so Kaiyah probably will too. :) Aren't Grandma's great!?!?