Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kaylee's Birthday Continued

So for some reason I am behind in my blogging...again!

Here are some pictures from Kaylee's little family party. She wanted a Tinkerbell party and cake this year. She had such a blast and loves all her gifts!

This dolls name was Kellie, Kaylee did not like that name so she renamed it Ellie. Which she said when we have another baby that is what we have to name her (no that was not a announcement :))

The girls and Dallin, love pushing the baby, and every other baby we have in the stroller up down the hall!

We have had a blast playing all the games, that came in this box!

Kaylee LOVES puzzles and is amazing at them, she can put together a 15o piece puzzle by herself, after you help her the first time.



The kids love the light bright!


We also celebrated Grandpa Curtis's birthday, but I don't seem to have any good pictures...sorry Curtis!

3 comments:

Monica Hudson said...

She is such a cutie!! I love the look of your blog - you'll have to tell me sometime how you got the font the way you have it and the borders around your pictures - way fun!! PS - I was reading your "about me" on the sidebar, and I appreciate you putting down all of the many rolls we, as mothers, play - we don't necessarily think of ourselves as those things in particular, but we are...;-)

Al and Ash said...

Oh Amy! She is so adorable. We miss little KK...maybe you should have her travel to UTAH!! :) Please.

Rachel said...

This looks like it was a FUN birthday party! Kalyee is so cute, and she looked so happy in the pictures. That cake looked yummy!