Friday, February 27, 2009

Can we say SASSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Each day Kaylee gets more and more sassy!

Yesterday she had asked me if she could wear her Cinderella dress. I told her "maybe if you are really good, listen to what I say, and be nice to Dallin and Alyssa you can wear your dress later".

Fast forward to today, she asked me again to wear the dress and I told her maybe later. A while later she came up to me with the classic Kaylee look, hands on her hips, one hip popped out to the side, head tilted, sassy voice. And said "Mom I have the best idea in the world, maybe if YOU are really good, and a good listener and do what I say, YOU could get my Cinderella dress down and I can wear it!"

it took everything I had not to bust out laughing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!! I can't wait for Maya's sassy-ness to come to fruition.

Jeri Call said...

I would of died laughing if I heard that!

McCaulie said...

I agree with Jeri!! I would die laughing!