The time has come, (well I should have done this a couple of months ago) to start the Potty Training process.
We went to the store picked out the undies, Princess, Dora and Cars, Spiderman... of course, got some pull-ups (more Princesses and Cars) picked up another potty chair, got the candy, Lysol wipes. And are ready to go (pun intended)! I've got until Tuesday, before we have to be anywhere. I hope this goes as quickly and smoothly as it did with Kaylee!
If any of you have tips on how to potty train a boy, I would love to hear them! Coming from a house of all girls, I am really at a loss! I did learn there are potty chair seats for boys and girls...who would have thought. I have to admit, I wasn't sure why they had to be different, but I have now been informed.
4 comments:
GOOD LUCK!
we are trying to potty train Hannah. She likes sitting on the potty, but never goes.
With Austin he had 2 accidents and that was it, he didn't like being wet.
But if you ever watch Jon and Kate plus 8, she put them on the potty and gave them a ton of water to drink and told them they couldn't get up until they went.
That is our next step.
Let me know how it goes!!
Cheerios or fruit loops are good. He can see if he can pee on them. Boys like to start having target practice early. Good luck! We'll be cheering for you.
Yeah - the Cheerios thing is a great trick. Chase potty trained pretty well, but wouldn't go on a regular basis until we let him stand up and go like daddy. Then it was fun and grown-up. Pooing, however, was another challenge...
Good luck, it looks like you have all the right goods. We started potty training Laney a couple weeks ago. She's got the peeing down, just is really hesitant to go number 2. Oh the joys of being a mommy!
Post a Comment