Today is Kaylee's fourth birthday! It is so hard to believe that she is four years old, and it's harder to believe that I have a four year old!
Happy Birthday Kaylee!!!
We Love You!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
First day of SunbeamsKeeping with Kaylee, she is now a Sunbeam! She was so excited, I took her to the Primary room and she did so great, no tears form her! I was teary eyed the whole time, I just am having a hard time believing how grown up she is. She loves her teacher, and loves to learn all the new songs.
I took this picture as we were running out the door to her first day of Sunbeams
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Alyssa's First Haircut
At the end of December, I decided Alyssa needed a haircut, the ends of her hair were pretty scraggly and she had all this baby hair coming in on the sides and also in her bang area. She had the cutest ringlet curls in her hair and I was afraid if I cut it they would be gone, and I was right, most of the curls are gone. Now it curls under pretty much by itself which is nice.
Not the best picture, but you get the idea.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Five Years!
Josh and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary on January 9th. It's another one of those I can't believe it has been five years moments when I think about it. We have had a great, busy five years. I love you lots Josh, and appreciate how hard you work to support our family! I can't wait to see what the next five years bring....
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Play my Cars"
These are often the first words I hear out of Dallin's mouth each morning when I am getting him out of bed. He loves his cars, in fact I would say he is almost obsessed. He especially loves any of the die cast cars from the movie "Cars". One of his favorite positions playing his cars is pulling out the drawer on the train table, sitting in it and then lining up, or racing his cars on the tracks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Funny Stories (at least they are funny to me)
The other day we were driving home from the store and the light turned yellow, it was one of those situations where you can either slam your breaks on, or speed up, I choose the latter. This particular intersection has one of those bumps, where when you go fast, you feel like you get some air. Anyway after we go through the intersection Kaylee tells me "Mom, you freaked me out! You really freaked me out! I almost flew out of my car seat (so not true)" Then I hear the Velcro coming up from the tab where you tighten the car seat. Then Kaylee says "I think I better tighten myself" "How do you make this tighter?" I could not stop laughing.
About two weeks ago, the little kids (Dallin and Alyssa) were having the worst time falling asleep for naps. I heard them laughing, talking and playing. After about in hour I hear little feet running down the hall, naturally without looking I said Kaylee get back in bed. I turn around to see Dallin...what the heck. He has not climbed out of his bed since we tented Alyssa. So I go put him back in bed (a few times), he had rediscovered how to climb out! A few minutes after I put him in his bead, I hear a thump and Alyssa screaming! I run in their room to find Alyssa on the floor, where she fell out of her bed and bumped her head. Now how do you think she got out? Dallin unzipped her, I am sure she convinced him to do it, so she could get out and play too. They can be such stinkers when they work together on something! Oh yeah, her head was fine not even a bump, I think it scared her more then anything!


.jpg)
2 comments:
Cute stories! I love hearing them, and got a kick out of talking to everyone today. I hope the lite bright still glows and happy birthday KK
Hi Amy! Oh my gosh I was laughing so hard with the Kaylee story she seems like a doll! Actually all of them seem adorable.
Post a Comment