Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

We had a great Christmas! My sisters were in town for about a week, and we had so much fun! The kids had a blast with their aunts, uncles and cousin baby Connor. We started it off with some hair coloring...We added more blonde to Stephanie's hair and added more dark to Ashley's hair for easier maintenance. We shopped lots...of course! Spent lots of time at my parents house. Ate lots of yummy food, and played lots of Wii, Mario Cart and Mater international were favorites. The kids played in the jump house and ball pit that grandmas has. And we took lots of pictures!

We had Christmas Eve dinner at my parents house where the kids and all of us girls were able to open one present. Matching jammies for the grand kids and tiger jammies for the girls!

The kids made out like bandits, especially from my parents and sister, Stacey. Dallin had a cars/truck Christmas, which he preferred. Each time he would start to open a present he would say "more cars?!?!". At one point my dad was helping him open his present, and Dallin thought he was going to take it from him, Dallin looked at him patted his chest, and said "cars mine!" It was so funny. Alyssa got dollies (a baby, Belle & Tinkerbell) and a little karaoke machine, since she loves to sing. Kaylee also got a doll, art easel and jewelry box. This year we did some group gifts for them since they are all into a lot of the same things.

My parents got all the grand kids new wheels. Kaylee a new Tinkerbell bike, Dallin and Alyssa new scooters and Stacey bought them a super cool John Deere Gator. Kaylee quickly got the hang of driving it, while Dallin and Alyssa prefer to be passengers. The cool thing about it is it holds up to 130lbs, so the kids can enjoy it for along time.

My parents got Josh a really nice pair of tennis shoes. And I got a new lens for my camera. I am so excited. The lens I got takes great portraits!

I have lots more pictures, but it has taken me forever to digiscrap the ones above (I have never done much paper or digi scrapping before), so hopefully I will have some more in the next few days.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Monica Hudson said...

Looks like fun - love the pages - they look AWESOME! I love that you girls had matching tiger pj's - looks like so much fun! Happy New Year!