On Saturday, we made our annual trip up to Little Bear Christmas Tree Farm, in Alta, CA (about an hour drive) with my mom & dad & Stacey, and Josh's dad. We had a great time looking for our tree, the kids had a blast running around, picking up pine cones, sticks and pointing out all the trees we should get. The girls loved wearing their scarves, hats and gloves. Dallin loved riding up the hill in the "big truck". He actually couldn't wait to go back down the hill so he could ride in the "big truck" again. They also have a huge teeter totter that is made out of a tree trunk that Kaylee LOVED, Alyssa thought was OKAY and Dallin couldn't get OFF of it fast enough
*********************************************************
Decorating the Tree
The kids were so excited to decorate the tree. Dallin loved looking at each ornament and then giving it to Josh to hang up, Kaylee loved to hang them all by herself, and Alyssa would love to give them to Josh to hang up, and when he wasn't looking she would take them off, and hand them to him to hang again. Can you believe I actually got a shot of them all looking and smiling at the camera...I guess bribing them with marshmallows will have to be a regular occurrence in our house, for good picture taking. After we decorated the tree, we had apple cider. They loved it!
3 comments:
Well, I think we have to give this one a nomination for best post of the christmas season. Those pics are Sooo cute! It makes us wanna come visit again. Which we are woohoo! I can't decide what i liked more, kaylee bundled up like a big marshmellow or those sweet PJs Dallin is sportin'. Seriously, that kids got style.
It looks like the Christmas Tree search was successful again this year. We sure like our tree Curtis got for us!
Hopefully we'll be able to get the kids together soon for the Christmas season.
Hey Amy! I sent you an email, but I haven't heard back from you so I wanted to make sure you got it - your pictures are all up! The details are in the email!
Post a Comment