Beach Day
It was cloudy when we got there, but it warmed up and turned out to be a wonderful day. The kids played in the sand, and water. We watched the surfers and we even saw dolphins!
Aquarium of the Pacific
This was a cool aquarium, we were able to touch the sharks, and starfish. The kids had fun looking at all the different sea life
Someone brought the camera, but forgot the battery that was charging on the counter, so I took these pictures from my parents camera.
Steph designed these cute scrapbook pages and I just inserted our pictures on them
Fremont
On our way home from L.A. we made a detour and stopped by Josh's parents house. The kids had a blast playing with Grandma and Grandpa. Josh and his dad took the kids to the park while Marta and I went to the store so I could do some Christmas Shopping. We knew it was time to head home and get back to naps when Kaylee fell asleep at the dinner table. Thanks for letting us come hang out!
Vacation Over!






3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a BLAST! I love your pics and the scarapbook pages are amazing!! AWESOME!! Love to you all!
I always loved Disney as a kid during the Christmas season! It looks like it was a fun vacation and good weather too.
How fun!!! I love Disneyland. Aaron REALLY wants to go the week between Christmas and New years but I told him there is no way I am taking a new baby!
I LOVE the picture of your family holding hands walking down the beach!!!
Post a Comment