Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Better Late then Never...Easter!

I know I keep saying this, but the Holidays get better and funnier as the kids grow up, and start to understand why we have these special days.

Kaylee started Saturday off very early, driving up to Reno to pick up aunt Ashley and Allen "the dater" (A.K.A boyfriend) from the airport. Kaylee was so excited, not only did she get to go in grandmas car, she picked Ash and Allen up, but they also stopped and played in the snow on the way home. She spent the rest of the day hanging out at Grandma and Grandpas. That evening after Josh got home we headed over there for dinner and the coloring of Easter Eggs.





The original plan was for us all to go to Grandmas church, but Dallin and Alyssa woke up with really bad colds so I stayed home. Josh took KK to grandmas church. Where of course she had a blast playing in the nursery with Aunt Stacey!

After naps were over, everyone came to our house for dinner and of course the Egg Hunt.

4 comments:

The Heaton's said...

oh i wish i could have been there. connors easter outfit would have totally gone with the kids, it would have been so so so cute. i bet kk loved dying the easter eggs...actually when i was looking at the pictures i had to do a double take because it looks like i was there...but wait, it was ashley! too fun! i am glad you got to have a fun day with the fam!

Becca said...

The holidays are much more fun every year as the kids get older huh? What age do you think it stops at? :) I'm thinking I only have a couple more years of Kaiyah letting me match her with Laney.

I'm glad you had fun with your sister who was visiting...and with a boyfriend?!?! We hope to see you all soon.

Jeri Call said...

Believe it or not the baby in the picture up at my parents is Jason's. That is baby dylan. Jason is not married but him and his girlfriend have been living together for years and they know they are getting married they just aren't in any hurry.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

oh my gosh Amy, I love the picture of the three of them in their Easter outfits eating candy. Adorable. Looks like you had fun on Easter. Sam