Monday, March 10, 2008

Another Week...

As I am sure you all have noticed I am blogging about once a week. My goal is to continue this, and use it as a journal/scrapbook. I am going to have it printed and bound every 6 months or so.

Our week at a glance:


*I fed Dallin a PB&J sandwich and he broke out in hives, called the Dr the next morning and he thinks he has a peanut allergy, gave me prescriptions for epi pens and told me to throw out everything in the house with peanuts in it, until we can get him tested further (doing that tomorrow)
*KK started preschool (pictures below),
*KK had the flu,
*Dallin got the nasty nasty flu, but much worse then KK, he could hardly walk for 3 days,

baby!


*KK had her first haircut...can you believe it she is 3yrs old, and her hair is hardly 3" long (expect for the patch in the back that was like 7" long),

Before (notice the long patch)

During

After

(The before and afters are with her hair straightened, she actually has curly hair)


*Josh is still working ridiculous amount of hours, and is pretty non-existent around here (I can't wait until April 15),
*Josh also got the nasty nasty flu, that knocked him out for all of Sunday.
*I received a new church calling, but I have not been sustained yet, so I will have to keep you all wondering

3 comments:

Al and Ash said...

Dallin looks so sad in that picture....kaylee's hair cut is cute...and you got a new calling...I'm going to go with nursery leader...since you do have 3 kids in there.

Becca said...

Yeah for preschool! Boo for the flu! Super Boo for a peanut allergy. Yeah for a cute haircut!

The Heaton's said...

poor mr. d! he looks sooooo sad. i am super glad he is feeling better, i was worried about him. kks hair is so totally cute. i bet she just loved getting her hair cute and wearing the little drape. u never mentioned you got a new calling! i bet nursery or relief society, well i can't wait to hear. i am glad you have a healthy house now, hopefully it stays that way!