Kaylee was in the bathroom, and she starts yelling "MOM, come quick" "Hurry Mom!" "Oh No!" bracing myself for a over flowing toilet, shampoo spilt all over the floor, water overflowing from the sink (all of which happened in the past). So, I get in there, and she says "look the toilet has a hole in it" pointing at the part of the toilet where the water and toilet paper go down. I assured her toilets are suppose to have holes in them, and her response was "Oh, I know that, you are so silly mom!" like I was the one worried about the hole in the toilet.
Kids say the funniest things!
2 comments:
oh my gosh, i think that is one of my favorite kaylee stories!!!!!!!! what a hoot!
I love the things that kids say. I need to start writing down some of the things Austin says. Someone once told me they have a Jar and some scrap paper on the counter and everytime their kids did something or said something that they wanted to remember they would write it down and then put it in the jar. Then when they had time they would enter them into their baby books.
Post a Comment