If you have a weak stomach, you may not want to read this!
The kids were all super grouchy today, so at about 11:30, I had had enough. I changed Diapers, (Dallin was poopy for the 3rd time today) and put them to bed. Well, KK went right to sleep. Dallin and Alyssa sat in their room jabbering, bouncing, laughing and playing peek-a-boo in their cribs. At about 12:45 Alyssa started whining, which progressed to crying hysterically, after about 10min I went in there. I opened the door, got a wiff, and the first word out of Alyssa's mouth was POO POO. Now this is where it gets gross, and yes I probably shouldn't be posting all of this, but since I am using this a journal, I am going to write all about it. Anyway, I knew it didn't smell like a Alyssa poop (yes, I can tell who's the poopy one, by the smell) I look over at Dallin (who is sleeping) and see a bare bum! I think Oh Crap, then I see the poopy diaper (not attached to him), then I see the poop on his legs, hands and at this point he pops his head up, and yes, he has poop on his face! Not to mention on the sheets, bars of the crib, and a little on the wall! And this is the real kicker, somehow he got a waffle in the crib...and yes, there was poop on that too!
I should mention Alyssa did this also, a few months back! She now always goes to bed with a onesie or pants on, so she cannot get her diaper off! The same rule will now apply to Dallin!
You may be wondering about what the good part in all of this is...well...after a thorough scrubbing of the crib and Dallin, they both came clean!
2 comments:
Yuck! I am sorry you had to clean that all up. I got to scoop poop out of the bath last night but that wasn't as bad as your poop story. With twins you get to go through everything twice! Gotta love it!l
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm sorry - that's hysterical! I'm glad to know these things happen to other people and I'm not the only one! What is it about poop that's so intrigueing for these kids?? Wouldn't the smell alone clue them in that it's not something to play with?! Love you to death!
Post a Comment