Since I have nothing new to post about this week.
I thought I would tell you about my new found love. Yes, it is Safeway! We have not been grocery shopping in a few weeks, and we were in desperate need. Josh is still working late, and I hate getting a babysitter to go grocery shopping. So, last night I ordered my groceries from Safeway.com. I selected my delivery time (a 2hour window) and this wonderful lady called, said she was on her way, and showed up at my door 10min later. She asked me where I would like my groceries, carried them in, put them on the counter and left. How fantastic is that! All I had to do was click a few buttons and then put them away when they arrived! I figure I probably save the $10.00 that it costs for delivery by not impulse shopping! Yeah for Safeway! I wish I had taken a picture.
Have a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment