I know realistically it really isn't all that bad, there are much more difficult things to have and deal with. This is something we will live with and take the extra precautions. But man, there are times when I think, can I take anymore of this? Why us? We already have so much going on between Occupational therapy, feeding therapy, physical therapy and speech therapy, lets just add one more health thing to it all. We are hoping that he will be discharged from his neurologist with the thumbs up in June. He has made such great strides in overcoming everything, that I just feel bad that he has another thing added to the list. I know Heavenly Father doesn't give us more then we can handle, but sheesh.
Anyway, sorry this has turned into a pity party. But it has just been a really crummy day and the phone call from the nurse was the topper. Oh well! Two more weeks until Josh will be done with his busy season and I may get to see him more then a few hours a day. And we will finally get to on our family mini vacation to Monterey! Yeah!
I had been accumulating these pictures of Dallin so I thought I would share them now. Here is my sweet and very silly Dallin:
Trying on Daddy's hat
Wearing Kaylee's pants on his head!
Giving Kisses to Alyssa
Giving Hugs
Sitting on the ball playing with the trains
This is how we found him last night in his crib. He loves to take his jammies off, but these were too tight in the hands and feet. He also loves to sleep with the blanket over his face. I am always taking it off of him.
5 comments:
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that Dallin has that allergy, but you're right about the doctors and nurses scaring you, they did that to me when I was pregnant, it will be fine. There's nothing worse than hearing bad news about your babies. My heart goes out to you because I worry over everything, so I can imagine how you felt. Those pictures of him are so beautiful, he's so cute Amy. Don't worry, he's perfect. Love Sam
poor little bug-a-boo! he is such a cutie pie. i love, love, love, the last one of the jammies, boys will be boys....the great escape!
My friend's son is allergic to peanuts. She is so on top of it and I was surprised at what all to be aware of. She does a great job and you will too. Each kid with each exposure can act differently each instance. It's just knowing your child she says. Good luck! :(
He is so cute. really I can't get over it. What a happy boy:)!!
What a bummer! at least he has something cool to tell people and be dramatic about - I never had any reason for sympathy growing up. It bit. You are an awesome mom - hang in there! As for SAfeway - kudos to you! That ten bucks is definitely worth it! Love and hugs to you! M
Post a Comment