Monday, June 28, 2010

Testimony

Yesterday in primary I did sharing time, at the end of it I had the kids write in their journals or color a picture. We do the journals once month, this month I had asked the kids to write their testimony or for the little kids draw a picture of doing something kind.

Dallin's testimony:
"I have a testimony of smashing spiders!"
"I have a testimony of getting Christmas presents!"

I think I have failed as a mom;)

2 comments:

Becca said...

Dallin is so stinkin' cute!! I haven't looked at your blog for awhile so thanks for updating it. It makes me feel like we are a part of your life still even though we are so far away!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Oh my that is so stinkin cute. That's something kami would say. We really need to get together. Those kids of yours are darling.