Saturday, June 26, 2010

Daddy Daughter Campout

Last night our ward had a Daddy Daughter Camp out. Josh took the girls, and his brother Darrell and his daughter Jazzlyn came. I sent Josh with a camera and specific instructions to take lots of pictures, unfortunately these are the only 3 he got with the camera on his cell phone. The girls had a blast roasting marshmallows, eating breakfast together, sharing a tent and staying up WAY too late! The Daddy's looked tired when they got home:)
I got to spend time with my little bubba boo boo. He is just too cute for words, he often gets talked over and bossed around with two sisters. Last night he just talked, and talked, and talked! I loved every minute of it! We went to the chiropractor, dinner, over to grandma and grandpas and then home. This morning I pulled out the slip and slide and we had a blast!







1 comment:

Becca said...

I don't dare show Jeremy this post...he'd be super sad he missed out!