Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pre-K Graduation

I have been a serious blog slacker and I have almost 6 months to catch up on....argh! So, I will start with the present and move backwards.

Kaylee attended STAR Pre-K this year! After the first week or so she LOVED it! She learned so much, I was constantly amazed at the things she was learning. We attended her graduation last week. The teacher had told me she got was she was suppose to do so they made her the line leader to lead the kids into the seats. Of course graduation day came, they opened the door, you saw Kaylee start to walk in, at look around at everyone, and then she turned and bolted! Eventually Mrs. Taylor (K's favorite teacher of the bunch) coaxed her in. She still refused to come and get her diploma though.





















We are so proud of how absolutely brilliant she is! We had her Kindergarten evaluation and the teacher was impressed with her knowledge, and how she is already reading. We found out a couple of weeks ago that her school has switched to a full day kinder program, so she will be going from 8:20-2:50. Such a long day, I know she will do great.

No comments: