So this really deserves a post of it's own....since we were going down in groups we thought it would be fun if Mom and Dad went down together. Mom sat down and that's when Dad said he "saw his opportunity, that he couldn't resist". He gave mom a little push and off she went, without him. Some people had just gone down who brought wax paper. Mom flew down that slide, faster then any of us had gone. It was seriously the funniest thing ever. We laughed and laughed until we cried. Even when I was uploading these I couldn't stop laughing!
Cute Kids, I just love these little guys, they are just the cutest!
2 comments:
There's a place like this on the east side of San Jose (scary if you ask me) and my dad went down on cardboard....FLEW down actually. Wax paper would make you fly too!
This slide reminds me of one we use to take the kids to in Berkeley. It looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment