Santa was very good to the kids this year, Dallin got his much coveted CARS tool bench, Kaylee got a rock star set, guitar, headpiece, microphone and amp and a Zhu Zhu pet. Alyssa got a princess vanity. This was such a fun year everyone new what was happening and was so excited. I love Christmas! I love the lights, the music, the treats, looking for the perfect gifts. And taking the opportunity to teach the kids about the meaning of Christmas. This year we did the twelve days of Christmas to a family in our ward. Each day we wrapped up a piece of the nativity with a little saying and then doorbell ditch. The kids had a blast. It was a fun way to talk to the kids about each piece of the nativity and how these pieces played a role in the birth of Christ.
The Loot
Waiting
The Reveal
The girls had a very Barbie Christmas
Dallin loved everything, of courseanything with wheels or flys is a huge hit with him
"Makeup! Yes! Just what I Wanted!"
3 comments:
Kaylee totally looks like a rock star in that picture of her playing with her new stuff. Looks like everyone had fun!!!
Dude - I'm coming to your house next year! ;-) Looks like a great christmas - I can't believ how big your kids are getting! They grow up so stinkin' fast. Love to you and your family! xoxo
I love the new look of your blog. I'm so lazy when it comes to my blog lately.
Merry Christmas. It looks like the kids had a great one with family all around them!! Oh, and I love the penguin pj's :)
Post a Comment