The day after Thanksgiving we headed up to Little Bear Christmas Tree Farm, to find our tree. Ashley couldn't wait to show Allen this fun little tradition. Come rain or snow we were going. Unfortunately it rained, a freezing cold rain, I think the air temperature was about 40 degrees Brrrr....
So after all of that searching in the rain and freezing cold, we did not find the perfect tree. So a couple of days later we drove around to 4 different Christmas tree farms, and still did not find what I thought was the perfect tree...(especially when we were going to be paying $100.00 for it). As a last resort my dad called and said he was at Costco and they had trees for 30.00, so we headed over there and found our tree.
*******************************************************
Decorating the Tree
Dallin spent all of his time decorating one part of the tree, when we were all done and cleaning up, I went over and saw he had been hanging all of his ornaments on the wires of the lights.
This year we were lucky enough to decorate the tree twice. Dallin was playing behind the tree and it toppled over. I wish I had taken a picture, there was Dallin standing behind the tree that just fell over with a look of terror on his face. The girls started crying hysterically because, I had told everyone if the tree was knocked over there would be no Christmas. Of course we still had Christmas! The night after Dallin knocked the tree over, he was getting into bed, he lifted his little arms up into the air and said "I didn't knock the tree over today!" What a accomplishment:)




No comments:
Post a Comment