Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Get your Groove on!

A while back I had bought the kids a fun Dora CD, it has great songs to dance to on it. We were listening to primary songs when it finished and the Dora CD came on. Alyssa dance for almost a half hour. She loved watching herself in the fireplace doors and also the sliding glass doors

If you are wondering where Alyssa is looking she is checking herself out in the sliding glass door





***Ignore the laundry in the background, I was in the process of putting it away when they started dancing.
Here is a list of songs from the CD
1. Celebration
2. Get on Your Feet
3. Locomotion
4. Oye Como Va Tito Puente
5. We Got the Beat
6. Dancing in the Street
7. We Are Family
8. Limbo Rock
9. Rhythm Is Gonna Get You
10.La Bamba 4:41 Lonely Boys [2]
11.Everyone Can Dance [*][Multimedia Track]

1 comment:

Becca said...

Alright Amy, I wanna know where they learned their moves?!?! Alyssa can really move :) They're such cuties!!