
Our kids have been SO lucky to have their aunt Stacey around for the past couple of years. She has been a second mom to the kids. They love going over to Grandma and Grandpa's house so they can play with Stacey. She has spoiled them with toys, costumes, games and ride on tractors. She will be leaving for Utah this week to attend the University of Utah Medical School, and my kids are SO, SO SAD! We had a little impromptu photo shoot last night with her. You can tell how much the kids love her, they actually sat still for pictures! Good Luck Stacey, we love you!



6 comments:
So maybe this is selfish, but the great thing about Stacey moving is that I FINALLY have family close by. I'm sure that the kiddos will miss Stacey, but that just gives you all the more reason to come visit next year! :)
Amazing pictures!! I love the one with stacey and all three kids and then the one of the girls with the silly faces. You have adorable children!!
Did you guys get a dog?! Cool. We're hopefully gonna make a trip to Sac-town this month while we're staying with our parents.
Adorable pics. Stacey looks so happy! We are so thrilled to see her determination paying off! You got a lab??????
Love Aunt Deb
Wow! She looks a LOT like you! Your kids are so stinkin' cute - even when they color with markers! ;-)
I'm sure Stacey will really miss those kids too! Cute pics.
Post a Comment