Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday!

I can't believe my little babies are 3 years old today! You two have come so far. And we couldn't be prouder!

Alyssa, you have such a BIG personality in that little body! And we love it. We love that you are convinced you are a princess, and have to remind us constantly:) We love watching you prance around the house in tutu's, crowns and jewelry, and how you must wear a dress to bed every night. You are such good friends with your brother and sister. And you amaze us everyday with your brilliance!

Dallin, my little bubba boo boo! You are such a tease. You make us laugh everyday with your little antics. Your giggle is contagious! You have overcome so much in the past 3 years it is amazing! Your little smile, and obsession with cars and trucks is so fun to watch. You are truly a sweet little boy, who loves his sisters so much! You are a smart little boy, who thinks and observes much more then you let on.

We Love You Both!


6 comments:

Marta said...

I love the pictures and love them too!

Deb said...

Happy Birthday to your adorable 3year olds! They are the cutest kids ever......
Love, Aunt Deb

Becca said...

The baby pictures are so adorable. Twins are special and it is so neat to see how much yours love one other.

Rachel said...

Wow, I can't believe that they're three already!

Those photos of them as newborns are absolutely precious!

Allie said...

Alyssa and Dallin are absolutely adorable! I can't believe how fast they have grown up! I remember hearing when they were born! What a wonderful relationship they seem to have! Those baby pictures are too cute! Lots of Love, Allie

Anonymous said...

That is SO amazing!!! To see those pics and be reminded of just how far they've come. Crazy!!