Saturday, July 25, 2009

The picture speaks for itself!

Dallin decided to sneak out of his room while he was suppose to be sleeping, and took Kaylee's markers and colored on himself, his (new) sheets, and the walls. It was much worse then this, I was able to get everything but the pink off. Did I mention we just painted his room about a month ago!

He's lucky he's cute, otherwise this may have been a For Sale ad!:)

2 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

How can you be mad at that face? His lucky to have a mommy that instead of freaking out, grabs her camera to make a memory out of it. You're such a great mommy and he is terribly cute.

Deb said...

Hi Amy! Aunt Deb here...oh he is too cute and ALL boy. Reminds me of some of Dave, Ry and Mike's antics! You're in store for some "fun" times:) The girls are beautiful. It's soooo fun seeing what you guys are up to. Allie, I know, really enjoys re-connecting with you!
Love and kisses to all..
Aunt Deb