This past weekend we went to Lake Tahoe with grandma, grandpa and aunt Stacey. My mom has been saving all of our old sand toys and the raft we used as kids when we would go up to Tahoe every summer.
(Click on Blue Paper to see larger images)


Link to the Flickr Account
http://www.flickr.com/photos/40445975@N03/sets/72157621327001545/show/
2 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! I'm glad that you guys were able to go to Tahoe without fevers or vomiting. The kids are growing up too fast. I can't wait for you to come out here in a couple weeks. I almost have it all planned. Hopefully you don't mind :)
I'm sad we missed you guys in Tahoe. These pictures are adorable. Your kiddies are so stinkin cute. That beach also looks better than the one we went to. What is it called, we went to commons beach. Anyway what a fun weekend.
Post a Comment