We have been MIA the last few weeks because we have all been sick with some cold/flu bug that started with Josh. It made it's way through the rest of us, with Dallin and I getting the worst of it. After a trip to the the ER with Dallin for difficulty breathing, they diagnosed Pneumonia and a ear infection.
So after us being in hibernation for two weeks, we finally made it to the Pumpkin Patch.
As we began our search for the perfect pumpkins
Kaylee was really bummed because she couldn't run around, but she still managed to pick out a pumpkin.
Dallin loved to pick up the pumpkins and put them in the wagon.
Alyssa loved to try and pick up the big pumpkins.
Everyone with their pumpkins
Everyone was sad to leave...the reason for the grouchy faces


2 comments:
Cute pictures. Dallin's hair is sooooooo long!! Poor KK...but she gets it off before DISNEYLAND!! Allen and I are so excited to be at the Happiest place on earth...just so that we can sing it's a small world to dad and watch him cringe:)!!!
I have to second your sister's comment about Dallin's hair. He looks like a stud with those curly locks!
I also love the picture of Alyssa trying to pick up the big pumpkin. Those toddlers of ours are always thinking they can do more than they can...I guess that's good?!?!
Post a Comment