Yeah for blow up pools! Yesterday, I took all 3 kids to Target to pick out a pool. I wanted one that was big enough for all 3 kids to play in without tripping over each other. I found the one that i liked, it has a little inflatable bench inside the pool and also drink holders, (I know not necessary but it sounds cool)! Josh blew it up last night and I put only about 12" of water in it this morning. Kaylee dreamed about this pool, somehow she found her way to our bed at 4:00 this morning and fell asleep, she started sleep talking about "mommy can I please go swimming, lets put my bathing suit on"! It was too funny! When she finally woke up at 8:00 the first words out of her mouth were lets get my bathing suit on to go swimming. The water was so cold, and it was only abou 80 degrees outside when we started playing in the pool, but they didn't seem to mind!
Dallin LOVED to Splash!!
Dallin kept splashing the girls!
For the first 10 minutes everytime Alyssa would get splashed she would say "OW, OW"
1 comment:
oh so cute! i wish i had a swimming pool to play in! the little seat and cup holders are great! dallin is a total boy...always slpashing the girls! the action shots are great, and i love kk's bathingsuit.
darling blogheader, i love the priceless moments name...who came up with that; they are soooo creative ;)
Post a Comment