Wednesday, May 28, 2008

When Mommy is Sick...

I spent most of last week and the weekend sick in bed. Josh took Monday-Wednesday off and worked a part day on Friday so I could stay in bed and try to get better. One morning I got up to find him and all 3 kiddos sitting on the couch watching Dallins new favorite movie "CARS"! I could not resist taking a picture, it was so sweet. The kids loved having daddy home, and at there every command. Thanks Josh for taking those days off last week, without me even asking, you are the best!!



This bottom picture shows Alyssas new game. Hide and Seek. There will be times when she runs off to her rooom and hides behind the curtains, she will wait and wait for someone to come find her being absoulotley still and quiet. (Yes she really is behind the curtain)

Well, the other day Josh and I went in to find her like this...hmmm.... where did Alyssa go?

3 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Sorry that you were sick. But aren't you lucky you have a thoughtful husband. Have a good weekend.

Unknown said...

Josh and Amy, one of your kids looks like a clone of Josh at the same age. Becky (Preston's wife)

Becca said...

Seriously, we the mom is sick all heck can break loose! I hope you're feeling better now.