Thursday, May 1, 2008

The question of the day...will there be any hair left?

A couple months back Ashley decided to die her hair dark brown. Now that she is getting married she wants her hair back to blonde. So while she was home this past weekend, she really wanted me to highlight her hair. One of the first rules you learn in cosmetology school is to be VERY careful when you put bleach on colored hair, especially when it is long and has been bleached before. Worst case scenario she could have only peach fuzz left on her head. So after doing a test strand, telling her that I may have to cut 4" off. She decided to go through with it... I tried and tried to talk her out of it. After she washed her hair, I tried to cut it. The back was fine but the front was very delicate, if I pulled on it some of it would just pull right off. Anyway. the end result is fine, she would like it blonder, but I think I almost got a ulcer from all the stress! Here's two after picture!



2 comments:

The Heaton's said...

it turned out great! i am jealous, i am ready to get some hightlights, especially since a wedding is in the future now! i dont want to be the sore thumb with black hair among cutie blondes!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

OMG Amy, you do hair. She looks gorgeous, can I make an appt???