In between his matches today, the kids and I gave him his Fathers Day presents. I purchased a apron, and Josh's mom embroidered his name and a eagle onto it, and then I painted the kids hands and put them on the apron.
My dad had asked me yesterday what I got Josh for Father's Day and I told him a apron, he laughed and laughed and laughed to the point he couldn't even talk. He gave me the worst time about getting Josh a apron. I had told him Josh has everything, he went on to tell me even a hammer would be better then apron. Anyway, he gave me such a hard time about the apron, that of course the kids and I made him one also. Since he seems to think this is way to girly of a present for a Father, we have changed the name from Apron, to Manpron (I guess it sounds less feminine)! My dad swore revenge if I posted this picture of him, in a Manpron...oh well!:0'
We went to my parent's for dinner. Aunt Satcey bought them a pool to play with at Grandmas house, whichof course they had a blast in!Josh, you are a wonderful Father, actually the best in the world (next to you of course dad):)The kids adore you so much. It so fun to watch you interact and play with them, and always take time to do the little things with them. We love you! Happy Fathers Day!
4 comments:
Hoooray for tennis! Allen and I are going to practice so we can take you and josh on:)!!
love ya
The Price boys are good Daddies aren't they? Happy Father's Day Josh.
We all look forward to seeing you all this weekend for Russell's farewell!
I love the aprons! Your kids are so adorable.
Love those manprons. I showed Eric them and now he wants one. I don't think mine will turn out like how you made those. They're awesome. Glad you guys had a happy fathers day.
Post a Comment