After Russell's farewell (see post below) we headed to Santa Cruz for a little vacation. The kids had so much fun playing in the sand!! Dallin loved to put shovel fulls of sand on his head, and Alyssa thought it would be fun to roll around in it, she also thought it was fun to rub it on her lips like lipstick, she was covered from head to toe. Kaylee liked to build the sand castles and collect shells. When we left the beach we took them straight back to the hotel for baths, the bath tub had a layer of sand in the bottom of it, from the kids. I am still finding sand in their hair!
We also took the kids to the boardwalk for a few hours Kaylee and Dallin loved it, Alyssa on the other hand wanted nothing to do with the rides, she was content just sitting in the stroller strapped in. I took so many pictures and had such a hard time narrowing down which ones I wanted to post, I made them into a slide show. Taking the kids to the beach was such a blast, I am sure we will be doing it several more times this summer!



3 comments:
Way fun!!! PS - I LOVE the new look of your blog! Very cute! Love ya'll!
Dallin and Alyssa are growing up so fast. It looks like Santa Cruz was fun. Our girls LOVE the beach too so we'll all have to go together soon!
looks like fun! it's so funny to hear how the kids reacted to the sand. i was laughing so hard about the sand being lip gloss. you really did get a lot of super cute pictures and i enjoyed watching your slide show. it makes me want to go to the beach (i asked ry if we could pop over to LA to go to the beach sometime soon and he was really excited).
Post a Comment