Monday, March 21, 2011

6 month Review


I can't believe it has been almost 7 months since I really updated the blog.  We are alive and kicking. 
Theses pictures are in reverse order. 
In July we went to Tahoe with my parents and sisters.  My oldest sister Stacey, was not able to go because she was in Africa.  We all stayed in a condo in Tahoe Keys.  We went for bike rides, played on the beach and ate lots of yummy food.  The day before we were ready to leave I got the bright idea of parasailing.  For those of you that know me well, know that I hate heights, am extremely claustrophobic and don't like being out of control.  I do not ride in elevators if I can help it, and if I fly I usually have to take something so I don't freak out!  So, parasailing was a HUGE for me!  Anyway, I did it, after thinking about backing out, and LOVED it!


 





We celebrated Dallin, Alyssa and Josh's  birthdays. 




Dallin and Alyssa started preschool at Imagination Station Preschool.  They love their teachers Miss. Britni and Miss. Trish



Kaylee started Kindergarten. She has the best teacher and is doing really well.




We opened Salon Silhouette. We took part of our living room and made a little Salon out of it.  In these pictures it is not completed but you get the general idea.  It works out great.  I am able to stay home with the kiddos, and still have clients come and get their hair done. 










No comments: