Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Mama Bootcamp kicked my booty!
This past weekend I went with my friend Beth to her Mama Boot Camp workout. She warned me it was tough but she has had amazing results. She has lost 35" in less than 12 weeks. Which is totally AWESOME!! So, I went we worked out hard, very hard. By the time I was done my muscles were like jelly, I figured I would be sore the next day. I have worked out and had sore muscles before. This was a total body workout, how do I know, because I have never had as many sore muscles at the same time before. I had muscles that I didn't even know existed that were sore. So, Saturday night and Sunday was (very) painful! The thing is, if I wasn't sore I probably would never go back. I am excited to try this program, they do cross training for a triathlon in June. I have had the goal of running a marathon by the time I was 30, well I am 30 and haven't done it. I figure as long as I do it before I turn 31 it counts...right... Here is to hoping my body cooperates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go Amy!!! That is awesome!
So wish I could join you....I'll have to wait for my back to heal now! :(
I want to hear more about this bootcamp and your training!!! Great job. I love being sore!
Post a Comment