Thursday, July 22, 2010

One little tooth, so much DRAMA!!

If only my camera had the memory card in it, to capture the DRAMA!!! Kaylee has had a loose tooth for a about a month now. Today I was wiggling it and it became really loose. I told Kaylee if she pulled on it, it would come out. (Unfortunately she pulled it before I got the camera ready.) She gave it one good tug, and out it popped. She looked at the tooth and immediately started crying. I took a bunch of pictures but discovered there was no memory card in the camera. So, we regrouped calmed her down a little and took some pictures, the first ones were blurry because she wouldn't hop out of my lap. I think she is okay with it now...good thing because the one next to it is loose too. her hand and became hysterical, she begged me to put it back in. Josh ran and got the camera, I snapped a bunch of pictures and when I tried to show Kaylee how cute she was with a missing tooth

Trying so hard to smile and be happy

After I told her her baby cousin Ty has no teeth, and they were going to be twins

No comments: