**************************************************************
On Monday we all met at Folsom Lake the Josh had the chance to wake board and ski with his brother Darrell's boat. Kaylee and Dallin enjoyed the boat rides and my usually chicken Alyssa went on the tube with Josh. Thanks Shala and Darrell for bringing the boat out!
*********************************************************
We had Josh's parents and brother Russell and my sister Stacey over for dinner and fireworks Sunday night. We made our first batch of homemade chocolate ice cream of the season, yumm!! We then did lots and lots of sparklers! Dallin could not wait to do fireworks and sparklers, Josh lit his sparkler Dallin dropped it so fast ran as fast as he could skidding on the gournd and into the house where he burst into tears! It took lots and lots of coaxing to get him outside to watch the fireworks, if you loosened your grip on him, he was gone!
*******************************************************
I made the girls 4th of July dresses and bows since it fell on Sunday this year. I had already had the pattern and the dresses only took about an hour to make. Since they were pretty easy to put together I also mad one for the girls cousin, Jazzlyn.




******************************************************************
We got the slip and slide out, the kids love it! The two little kids don't totally have the hang of the running and sliding, so Josh will throw them onto the slip n' slide or I will have them hang onto a hula hoop and I will drag them down.
I made the girls 4th of July dresses and bows since it fell on Sunday this year. I had already had the pattern and the dresses only took about an hour to make. Since they were pretty easy to put together I also mad one for the girls cousin, Jazzlyn.
******************************************************************
We got the slip and slide out, the kids love it! The two little kids don't totally have the hang of the running and sliding, so Josh will throw them onto the slip n' slide or I will have them hang onto a hula hoop and I will drag them down.
2 comments:
Awesome job on the dresses!!!! They look great!
You should have heard my girls while looking at the pictures on this post!!! They wish they would have been there. The kids are growing up so fast. It looks like it was a great 4th for you all.
The dresses are super duper cute!!
Post a Comment