Kaylee: "Mommy, we never see Daddy anymore, I really miss him." How do you explain tax season to a 6yr old? For the past couple of weeks we basically see him for maybe 10 min in the morning, and than he doesn't get home until everyone is asleep (including me)! We will be glad when it is over:)!
1 comment:
Amy! I was so excited when I saw you updated your blog. Your posts are so refreshing! My friends and I were just talking about a lot of these same things! How we feel we were born to be stay at home moms and to take care of our husbands needs and childrens too...but there are times we get so frustrated that we're on the verge of tears! I honestly don't know how you do it with three so close in age - it gives me hope that I'll survive the next couple of years with this little boy coming along and Claire's strong-willed personality!
It's easier to share the good moments than the bad so reality isn't conveyed most of the time and makes everyone think other people have it completely together. I think we're so much harder on ourselves to have everything perfect - it's impossible.
I'm so excited about your salon! It looks adorable!!
Post a Comment