Saturday, October 17, 2009

We took the kiddos to the pumpkin patch yesterday. The weather was perfect, the kids were perfect, the kids found the perfect pumpkins and we all had a great time!


The rule when we were younger was you have to be able to carry the pumpkin you pick out. Alyssa had her heart set on this pumpkin, that probably weighed as much as she did. She refused to give up, even when it dropped out of her hands and rolled away. She picked it back up and carried it to the wheel barrow.

Align Center



Tree Swing




3 comments:

Al and Ash said...

Not only does it sound like the perfect outing, but these pictures are perfect. I am very impressed :) Ally Jayne is so cute with her pumpkin. So great.

Deb said...

Your family is sooo beautiful:)

Monica Hudson said...

How fun! Great pics and I can't believe how grown up your kids are looking! The twins especially! I love pumpkin patches - they are so much fun.