Okay, here goes a shameless plug for my new business venture....Scentsy Wickless Candles
I learned about scentsy through my sister Stephanie, last year. I was so excited, I love candles, but would worry about burning the house down, or one of the little kiddos putting their fingers in the flame of a candle. So when Steph, told me about these they sounded perfect, but I wasn't sure if they would smell as good as a candle. I ordered one, and I LOVE it! I have tried a handful of scents and so far, I have loved them all.
So, it made perfect scents (pun intended) for me to sell them. These make perfect gifts, and I know you will love them too.
My website should be up and working in a few days, but if you want check out the web page and want to order right away, I can still place your order, or if you think it may be a good business venture for you also, I would be happy to help you join the scentsy team!
Check out their website!
http://scentsy.com/
I learned about scentsy through my sister Stephanie, last year. I was so excited, I love candles, but would worry about burning the house down, or one of the little kiddos putting their fingers in the flame of a candle. So when Steph, told me about these they sounded perfect, but I wasn't sure if they would smell as good as a candle. I ordered one, and I LOVE it! I have tried a handful of scents and so far, I have loved them all.
So, it made perfect scents (pun intended) for me to sell them. These make perfect gifts, and I know you will love them too.
My website should be up and working in a few days, but if you want check out the web page and want to order right away, I can still place your order, or if you think it may be a good business venture for you also, I would be happy to help you join the scentsy team!
Check out their website!
http://scentsy.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment