Josh is in the middle of busy tax season, which means the kids are lucky if they see him maybe a 30min a day, and it's usually in the morning before he leaves for work. Since he is gone a lot, my parents have been so nice to give me little breaks here and there from the kids. This past Saturday (Josh works Saturdays through April) my parents watched the kids while I went to Lowe's to get fertilizer, another fruit tree and a few other items. The kids had a BLAST playing, riding bikes, eating lunch, digging in the dirt, planting sticks (aka the "tickle tree") at grandmas house.
After the kids ate lunch my parents came back to our house and my dad helped my spray roundup on all of the weeds, that have taken over the planters.
Thanks Mom and Dad for helping out with the kids, and Thanks Dad for helping me in the yard!





2 comments:
Who doesn't love a tickle tree?!!
They're so cute.
I saw your cute little Kaylee at Cathy's preschool this morning. She's an absolutely doll. I think she looks just like you but with dark hair. And I totally love that you straightened her hair. She was very happy to show it off to me when she met me. It was really cute.
Post a Comment