Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Picture Tag!

I was tagged by Stephanie and Jeri.
The rules:
1.Go to your document/pictures file on your computer
2.Go to the 6th file
3.Go to the 6th picture
4. Blog about that picture
5. Tag 6 other people

Here's my picture:
This is a picture of Kaylee Girl. She was 14 months. Check out those thigh rolls (this picture was taken after she thined out a ton). I can't believe how much she looks like Dallin.
I tag Becca, Shala, Smantha, Monica, Rachael Clegg and McCaulie

3 comments:

Jeri Call said...

Thanks for playing along. It is fun to see random pictures that you normally wouldn't post.

Becca said...

Cute picture! So I would do this tag but my 6th file, 6th picture would be one of Laney in her Cinderella P.J's that I've actually already posted on my blog back when we bought her the jammies. What a coincidence I know ;)
Cute idea though...I thought about cheating and just picking another picture but then it wouldn't be as cool!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

She really does look like your son. You have beautiful kiddies. We should get together sometime.