Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cookie Monsters!

Today the kids and I went over to Grandma and Grandpas house to make cookies. We made cyclops cookies, I had been wanting to try them with Sunbutter, since Dalin cannot have peanut butter. Anyway, we let the kids unwrap the Hershey's kisses. Dallin was so funny, he would stick his tongue out, and furrow his brows in concentration. He would then sneak the Hershey's kisses when we were not paying attention, if he would get caught he would just lick the Hershey Kiss and say "no eat" and put it back in the bowl!


After the cookies came out of the oven, we let the kids put the kisses on top. These were fun cookies to make with kids, because they could be a part of the process!

Once we were home Dallin kept asking for more cookies, I told him after nap. When he woke up I told them they could have a cookie after dinner. I was in the office and heard a very quiet rustle in the kitchen. I did not think to much about it, but after about 5min, I didn't hear any noise coming from Dallin, so I went to investigate. As I walked by the kitchen I noticed a plate of cookies missing, and Dallin no where to be found. I looked in his room in the normal hiding spots, and I couldn't find him. I started getting a little worried, I checked every room in the house several times. Finally, I found him between the wall and Alyssa's crib with the plate of cookies. I never heard a peep from him each time I walked in his room.

During the cookie making process, my mom kept commenting each time he sneaked a bite, if his name wasn't Dallin it would for sure be Alan (grandpas name). Because that is something my dad does.
Here are a few pictures of the girls playing dress up, with grandmas dresses!


7 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Dallin is hilarious. He has to be the funniest kid ever. Cute post. Those cookies look delicious, who could blame Dallin.

Kari said...

How fun! My kids and I really enjoy baking cookies every week. They've got it down! Your kids are so cute and getting so big! I always feel like I've missed out on them.
I actually have wanted to drop in and say hi several times when I've been in the area, but I wouldn't want to impose. We'll have to set something up!

Anonymous said...

They're all getting so big!

Al and Ash said...

So so funny. I can't help but laugh when I think of little dallibop steeling those cookies. At least we know who he takes after. And were the sun butter cookies good?

Monica Hudson said...

Ooooohhh, YUMMY!! Those are my favorites!!! Good choice! I can't believe how grown up your little ones are getting - you have such a cute family!

Becca said...

Kaiyah and I were just looking at these pictures and she asked to see Kaylee so we'll have to get together soon.

Rachel said...

Yummy! Those cookies look so good. That is so cute about Dallin! I don't blame him at all.