Friday, May 8, 2009

Grandma Birdie

Today the kids and I went over to my Grandmas house to look at her beautiful flowers. The kids had a blast running around her garden, picking flowers, and exploring.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe it. I wish there were flowers that pretty up here in Rexburg. I think the only flowers that actually grow are on the campus of BYU-I...I don't think I can pick those.

Al and Ash said...

That is going to be a really really huge fine for picking the CA state flower!! :) But the pictures are so cute, that I bet you can get out of it. I love the one of all the kiddos with grandma birdie.

The Heaton's said...

how cute! grandma looks so cute, and her garden looks so good! i bet the kids had so much fun checking out all her beautiful flowers! I wish we lived closer connor would love to play in her garden too. i loved the girls' skirts they are so cute! give the kids a big squeeze for me.

Tish Gabri said...

Oh MY GOODNESS I can't beleive how big the kids are getting! They grow WAY TOO FAST as I'm finding out. You take great pictures!!! I would love to find out how you are able to enhance them. Hope all is well at the Price house =)