Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter...Picture Overload!

I hope everyone had a great Easter! We did!

The kids had a great time hunting for eggs, playing with their Frisbees, bubbles and other toys that came in their Easter Baskets. Oh yeah, and eating their candy!

..................................................................

Let the hunt begin

The Reveal....WOW!!!

Hey, that's not a orange, it's a Egg!!!!

Who Me? I don't have a Frisbee!

Almost there, keep reaching!

Yumm, Chocolate!

6 comments:

Al and Ash said...

oh the cuties :) Thanks for the update...can't wait to see you guys!!

ash

Anonymous said...

Your kids are SO adorable. Can't wait til our kids are big enough to enjoy Easter.

Monica Hudson said...

I'll take a picture overload like that ANYDAY! Great pics! Your kids are so cute...and you captured them so well! Happy Easter!

The Heaton's said...

ALL the pictures were so cute! I loved their easter outfits, you got some really cute shots of them! I wish we could have been there to see them hunt for the eggs. i have a sneaky idea that grandpa put the orange egg in the orange tree.

Becca said...

It looks like you all had a great Easter too! Kaylee looks so different with her hair straightened.

We'd love to see you guys soon. Especially before May 20th, which is when I'll likely be induced! We'll be out of the Price's by May 9th so if you did want to come down I'm sure you could shack up at their place and we could hang out for a weekend. Or we can come up there too. We need to plan!

Deon said...

Happy Easter! Those are adorable pictures.